gateway to hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gateway to hell

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 am

I'll show you what the admins of HH wrote to me:

Closemyeyes:

I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you right away, but I have to work during the day which is why you see me on mostly nights and weekends. Irishgirl and I were also taking the time to review your request to stay in the Fan Group area to see if we could accommodate your request while being fair to other members. I will also address your filed complaint at the end of this PM followed by the reason you have been put on moderated post and our decision on the status of HH.

Anyway, as to your response to the Formal Warning you received:

You are the 4th moderator I am forced to forward this private message to concerning Hell House. I wish you as well as other moderators had done your homework PRIOR to assuming your moderation position and would bother to private message me BEFORE you make such statements because there might be factors you are unaware of.

First of all, the fact that you have had to deal with four moderators in the past regarding a similar issue says to me that there is a problem. Mod/Admins do not intercede unless there is a problem that has resulted in a rule being broken. So to me you have just indicated that this has happened at least four times before if not more. The PM you forwarded from Yoda, was for the same behavior you received a warning on recently. So this just tells me you are more than aware that what you did was not allowed on the board.

Also, as to doing our homework and contacting you before determining a rule is broken, we actually did do our ‘homework’ and your post was breaking the board rule that was stated. We are not required to tell you more than what rule you broke and the consequences. Not only that but in doing our homework, we also found that you have been warned about this before with the last one being last November when you tried to tell Sparkle how to post as punishment for some transgression.

As to being unaware of factors, that may have been true but the tone you have taken in this PM and in the HH thread the last few days quite frankly is not one that is conductive to getting your point across or getting us to consider what you want. It is another example of how you disrespect members on this board, which is against board rules as well.

For example, explain to me how this is not an insulting statement:

I expect you to read it CAREFULLY and realize that delicate matters are handled here.

Your whole post is insulting and basically gives me the sense that you feel you should be granted special privileges because you are better than others and that the HH thread should be given more rights than any other thread. I hate to break it to you, but you have to follow the same rules as everyone else. No matter how much experience you have on other sites or what special circumstances you feel should warrant the breaking of a rule.

The issue that you indicate concerning Sparkle can be handled in PM’s rather than on the open forums. We do not need to alter any rules to accommodate what you say is her condition. To be quite honest, humiliating her in this public fashion does not appear to be in the best interest of someone you claim has emotional issues. However if we feel a situation warrants it, we have made exceptions for those where it made sense. This one does not however merit any special rule changes and in fact, changing the rule to allow you to make threatening or harmful statements on the open forum (or even in PM’s for that matter), could actual be detrimental to the person involved.

However if Sparkle wishes to allow you to treat her in this manner in a PM, that is up to her. We simply will not allow it on the open forums.

I am a webmaster of several artists' forums, I know the rules by heart, and I will tell you by my own experience I've also had the police involved just because my moderators did not think beyond the solid rules.

How you handle things on another site has no bearing here. I find it odd that the police would get involved in a dispute between moderators of a forum but that has weight here. If this was a veiled thread to call the police on the moderators here, then you can do what you have to as we are simply enforcing the rules of the board. Also, if it is a threat then that is grounds for immediate banning as we do not tolerate threats to any member or moderator on this site, implied or actual.

In any case you agreed to abide by the forum rules when you signed up for an account. If you don’t break the rules, you won’t have any problems here. Rules are not made to make this a prison but actually to ensure that everyone is treated fairly when there is a dispute. So I’m sorry if by asking you to abide by the rules you agreed to when you signed up on this site is too restrictive. You have other options if you feel you cannot participate here and follow the rules.

In addition, no one, on this board, goes on hell house other than the four of us. Quite honestly, it has never bothered anyone, nor does it bother now, especially when that section is dead, were not in anyone's way, and were practically unnoticeable. If we remained under fan groups, it will not change anything for anyone other than us. It does not effect or affect anyone but us.

HH is not a private club that can only be viewed by the members who are part of it. All threads on the SN.Tv forums belong to the community as a whole and are not owned by the members who begin the topics. HH can be viewed and is viewed by other members on this board. That is why what you are doing, even though you edit it afterwards, is being discouraged. Just because someone doesn’t actually take part in your discussions, doesn’t mean they don’t read and get upset by what is going on. In fact, they will wonder why you are allowed to break board rules when others who have done similar posts have received warnings. This is why we do not make exceptions to the basic rules for members.

You assume no one gets upset but in fact someone had to get upset enough at least four times for this to be looked at. So just because you don’t see it upsetting to anyone, it can be. To be quite frank, no one likes to see another member ‘dressing’ down someone or giving them punishments for not obeying them. As you said, this is not a prison and no matter what your relationship with Sparkle, others are not aware of it and see only what is printed, including members who are under the age of 18.

As to the activity in the Fan Group section as in other areas of the forum it ebbs and flows. We make the Forum available for members to enjoy, but do not require them to participate all the time. Many members simply read and rarely respond—this is actually the vast majority of our members. As to the section being dead, we are moving it to a more prominent location and are adding a new type of Fan Group for members to consider. If there isn’t much participation, that’s fine. At least the option is there for those who are interested.

In all seriousness, does it REALLY damage the board this much to leave us under fan groups where we have been for the past 4 years?
Does anyone really lose sleep over HH not being in the RPG section?
Would you really force us to start adding day to day talks in addition to the "rpg" lines posted only so we can fight our right to stay in fan groups?
And lastly, the fan groups section is dead, aside to us and another thread, the other threads are dead and hardly get anyone posting there. Cause how much can you really discuss Dean and Sam, Jo, Ellen, Ash and all other characters. These threads are destined to die. Were the only ones living up the fan groups section and for 3 and more years.

So is it really that big of a deal that you have to change our location and can not look beyond the rules?
Because this is a board to have fun, not a prison with laws and rules and exceptions can be made.
Others have before, I do not see a reason why this has to come up again and again.

Actually let me first state that adding daily ‘talks’ to an RPG game doesn’t make it less of an RPG. In fact looking at the history, the majority of your group are involved in RPG behavior. So throwing in a few lines here and there does not make it a Fan group. Also, it is too bad that you have such a low opinion of other members who have Fan groups. Your recent posts in HH show your lack of regard for fellow members and their feelings when you make fun of them and how they post.

so were a fan group group so we need to do fan group stuff like other groups do here. so lets talk weather. Its cold here. and oh yeah, Dean is sexy

Guess were the most popular thread on the board if we keep having people watching our thread 24/7. wooooooooooooooot I feel special

So whats on the agenda today amigos?

You get the point. Mocking the moderators in the open forums is not allowed nor is making insulting statements towards other members or groups. These posts will be edited and any similar ones will be edited for insulting the staff and other members.

As to what other Fan Groups are doing, that is up to them. We are fine with allowing them to continue in the fashion they are right now as long as they are not breaking a board rule. We would be reviewing them the same way in that situation.

Also before you go and try to find every single rule infraction on the board made by another member, I caution you that in the past we have banned members for this trolling type behavior. It is done merely to get back at other members and the moderators because you have been caught breaking a board rule and don’t want to accept you did something wrong. We have no tolerance for members who use the report button to aggravate the other moderators or to target other members they are angry at. You need only be concerned with your behavior and how it is breaking a board rule. What happens with other members is really none of your concern.

As to will it break the board, probably not. The reason we are looking at it was more out of trying to decide if it would be fair to the others who do RPG in the correct forum. Just like we had members of the Fan Groups who wanted ‘their’ threads kept in a certain area when Yoda first merged them all together, the request was reviewed not just on how it would impact those involved but also how it would appear to other members who follow the rules and do what is asked. They had the same arguments you have proposed and the answer was, it wouldn’t be fair to the others who are being told they have to be in the Fan Group Section for them.

As to why it was done. The board changes periodically and we review how best to keep it organized for everyone. Having Fan Groups all over the boards was considered confusing to the casual member and also since special rules apply, they needed to be kept together going forward. As I stated earlier there will be further changes to add a new type of Fan Group option as well as making the SPN Fan Groups more visible so that new members can check them out and maybe join if they want to.

So while it was entertaining to read you trying to make a point in the HH thread the past two days, what you did only reinforces the idea that you are trying to get around the board rules instead of abiding by them and have no respect for any other members on the SN.Tv forums. It does not change the HH into a Fan Group and has actually ended up with you being placed on moderated post for 14 days.

Moderators are here to make sure users can have a good time on the board, even if it means making exceptions that actually make sense, not just to breathe down people's necks, which we constantly get.

Actually moderators are here to try to make the site enjoyable for the majority of members, not just a select few. You are right we don’t view our job is one to police the boards and we do try to allow members to work things out when we can. But when rules are broken and we are made aware of it, we are responsible for acting in a fair manner to all members. At the end of the day, you have not said you didn’t break a board rule, you have argued you should be given special treatment. So the actions that have been taken are fair to all the other members who must abide by the rules and/or have received warning PM’s for similar behavior in the past.

Yoda actually saw beyond the rules because it was common sense. I am asking you to do the same.

Actually, I read the PM you forwarded and I believe you took Yoda’s response to mean you could continue to break the rule she brought to your attention. That was not her intent. She was simply stating she understood there might be a situation and offered help if you needed any. She did not say, the way you were handling things was correct or that you could continue to use the open forums to punish, threaten or humiliate Sparkle.

As to her asking you where you wanted to stay, according to Yoda she asked you if your group was an RPG and she said you assured her that it was not and should stay in the Fan Group section. She gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were being truthful with her and allowed your group to stay in the Fan Group section. So she was not making an exception to any rules for you but merely in the end gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were a Fan Group and not an RPG.

Your complaint regarding xxstaidrosesxx:

We did check to see if she had any other accounts and she does not, so you have made false allegations against a member because you were mad at her and were trying to get her banned. We don’t ban people because other members get mad at them. Not to mention we are aware that xxstaidrosesxx does participate in RPG’s on this site and as such, could have a second account for the purpose of playing in a game (she does not, but she could if she wanted to).

However when we were reviewing the thread, we saw her post and she also received a similar PM telling her she broke a board rule and not to do it again. So the situation has already been handled—the same as yours was.

The decision regarding HH Thread:

I’ll be honest, I still think you have an RPG thread based on what I’ve read in there and your own references to it being an RPG. However despite your recent antics and demands, Irish and I discussed what would be fair to everyone, including the other members that did not take part in the recent rule breaking going on in this thread.

We read through and felt it was more of a fantasy world discussion than RPG as there is no real plot we can discern. You act like an RPG which is what most people will see on first blush. However we feel that since it really is not a ‘true’ RPG and was established under an older set of rules, we will allow you to stay in the Fan Group Section with the following provisions:

1) You and your members will follow all of the SN.Tv Forum Rules.

I want to reinforce that we will not allow you to use the forums to ‘punish’ other members in any way. This includes threats to close the thread, not play anymore or give out edicts as to what the member has to do to stay a part of the Fan Group. If you want to ‘punish’ your friends, then do so on the site you run, it is not allowed here.

2) You and your friends will follow all of the Fan Group Rules. In particular:

- Fan Groups must be open to everyone. That is, any member may ask to join any Fan Group and must be allowed to join.

If other members come in and post or want to join, they must be allowed to do so without any repercussions from any other member of the Fan Group. This includes snide comments, ignoring them or sending them insulting PM’s. Assuming anyone wants to join, they can do so. If you don’t allow this, the group will risk being disbanded for not following the Fan Group Rules.

- Fan Groups must treat their members as well as other Fan Groups, members, and staff with respect.

Once again, just to be clear. Using the open forum to ‘punish’ or humiliate other members, even if they are okay with it, is not allowed and will result in further actions which could include the group being disbanded. The manner in which you and Sparkle have been mocking the staff and/or other Fan Groups is against the rules. Fan Groups that encourage their members to break board rules risk being disbanded.

Since you continued to break board rules and mocked the staff on the open threads you leave us no choice but to place you on moderated post for the next 14 days. This means that all your post will need to be approved before they will appear on the board. You can still read posts and send PM’s. After the end of the 14 days, you will be able to post as usual.

However, if you continue to break the board rules, mock the staff or otherwise threaten any member or moderator on the forum, you will risk being suspended or banned.

I suggest you take this time to review all the rules so that when you return, you can make sure that you understand them and follow them.

Raven524
Admin

Pebbles

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gateway to hell

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:55 am

priestrly: shhhh shir hey..*smiels some and restr forehad againrt hers a oment* i lveo hwo youw pereyu about me but *tunr shsi head brekaing itno anotehr cough ign spell tgouh nto as b ad a before and finally tunrs back to ehr his chets rising and fallig some and ceon he catche shis breath adds* no tis ok..danieel ewas corect tis penmoinsa and mono both but i tooka tonf o niquial so it shoudn begetting better right?..long as i have you ehre wiht me..ill be ok i promise *stroke sher ahdn and lsok at jhonm then top hid gf nodding tlaking quietly since coughign has hso throat sore* iot s ok...you eat ok? or you can in here wiht me *loska tr her win downer whenshe seems ot tlak fast and wonder whys hes panicking so mcuh suddenly*

john: 8watches bewteen them and nods finalyl* tis fnie kiddo but do youw ant ot ea tinhere wiht repsitly/ sam uela dn i will leave you aloen jsut toy rouselfes if youw ant. but kno ths ok? if you throw anythig up tis teh iv ok? and trhast not n egoatiable

sam: *shaks head8 not good rpesitly sounds at deah door and shir is..im not sure wheast gogin wiht her buts she so weak and otu fdo ti really..*rubs back fo hsi neck some* everyhtign go ok at school?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:07 am

(fuck all those mods and admin. Thery can ....go jump off a river yo ddint insult them. theya re unfair and insulting your for no reason Mad )

SAm: yeah but snow days are cool right? most kdis liek them. someone s being bullyto you heather..*sighs* well you need to talk about it ok?
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 am

(I dont see how you were mocking them in any way. And the Fan Group section is under the Off-Topic discussions area too, which may not matter in the slightest)

Me: *smiles a bit* yeah I didnt mind it all, I could sleep in some and didnt have homework. some schools up north have missed like almost 2 weeks and will have to go till sometime in June though *shakes her head* I dont really want to talk about it, like I said there are other things to worry about. how are you and Sarah doing? do you think she will move back in soon?
Heather

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 am

(Heather disregard my FB message, I just wanted to try something on HH cause of the admins)

Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 am

and that bitch doesnt even address me as shir, only close myey es though i sign it shir

Hi Raven,

I read your private message, sadly I can not respond to it right this minute but I do want to point out a few things:

1. My language is official because this is how I address people with respect. If I use colloquial language, it actually indicate disrespect which I do not intend. Otherwise, what purpose would that serve for me?
Therefore when I say "I expect you to read it carefully" it does not entail a threat, or insult of any kind. This is simply high register I use at the university daily, which leads me to my next point.

2. There is matter of pragmatics. Especially in light of the fact that you can not hear my tone and intonation or see my facial expressions, you can and most likely did interpret things the way you found them to be - insulting, offensive, harmful, malicious and so on. Yet again, I return and emphasize that this is high register language I use when I write formally.

3. You should take into consideration that English is not my mother tongue, as a matter of fact, far from it. I also live on the other side of the globe. Therefore we have differences in cultures and as much as I wish I could control it, figures of speech said in my tongue may be transferred into English which I can attest as I major in this field, is something no one can control and choose whether to do or not do, therefore it may come out wrong or bad on your end but it does not mean this is how I meant it. Same as many things you said in your mother tongue, in my culture are considered offensive. I am sure if you go over my private message you will find several indications and language errors, grammar in particular that will valid my point.

I am bringing this up in order to point out to you that you have taken things out of context and did not understand fully.
I wish you had asked prior to writing me what you did because once again, things have been taken out of context and were understood wrong. Therefore the precautions you have made resulted in what you stated in your private message and I am very saddened by it.

There are many things I would like to say to you, to explain and go over so you will really understand what I was trying to say to you, however, I feel that even if I tried, I am going to lose by default because you have made your mind about who I am and my nature.

I am not going to argue about your punishments and decisions that have been made, I take it fully. I just wanted you guys to actually understand what's going on, without having already declared me guilty without allowing me to prove my innocence.

I am disappointed - not by your decisions concerning our thread, but the way you went about it and all that because of language barriers.

Respectfully,
Shir
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 am

Closemyeyes:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not intend some of what was said in the manner it was taken. Believe it or not in my daily life I deal with people from all over the world and from different cultures, and yet we manage to communicate without insulting each other. It can be done. In fact, I gave you a break because the way your first PM was worded was taken as a threat which as I said is an immediate banning offense. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you might not have meant it in that manner.

The problem is, the manner in which you chose to handle things. You’ve been told more than once that chastising any member in the open forums is not allowed here. Since you are from another country and have expressed that you don’t understand, let me try to explain why we take this type of behavior seriously here.

There are many reported instances where kids and adults have attempted to kill themselves or have succeeded in killing themselves because they felt bullied and/or threatened by other people on the internet. I am not saying that is what you intended, but we have a no tolerance policy for this kind of behavior because we do have children (under the age of 18) on these forums and they can read all the threads, including HH. Besides, we don’t want other members to feel threatened or to be attacked if they happen to say something someone else might not like.

So when we tell you that you are breaking a board rule by threatening other members with punishment or humiliating them on the open threads, we are serious. I gave you examples in my previous PM of what we see as being behavior that is not allowed. So you should be able to avoid doing it in the future and have no further problems.

You had many choices in how to handle the situation. You could have simply accepted that you stepped over the line, admitted you made a mistake with the original post you made and then stated calmly why you felt HH should remain in the Fan Group Section. We do listen to members and are willing to discuss issues.

As you have seen, even though you decided to mock the staff and the other members who participate in what you appear to feel are unworthy Fan Groups, we still looked at the issue and I believe were fair to all members in what we decided. Of course, you didn’t give us the time to review the situation fully, instead you decided to rant about the unfairness of a decision that had not been made yet on the open threads.

There are many things I would like to say to you, to explain and go over so you will really understand what I was trying to say to you, however, I feel that even if I tried, I am going to lose by default because you have made your mind about who I am and my nature.

I am not going to argue about your punishments and decisions that have been made, I take it fully. I just wanted you guys to actually understand what's going on, without having already declared me guilty without allowing me to prove my innocence.

Actually, you were put on moderated post because of your behavior in the open threads. By posting what you did, I don’t really care what language you speak, it was intentional and was meant to basically mock the moderators and what is even worse, had it been seen by other members who were in Fan Groups that do ‘talk about the weather’, they could have been hurt. You didn’t take into account anyone else except yourself and the need to get back at us because we told you that you did something wrong and asked you to stop.

As to who you are and your nature, I actually neither like or dislike you. I really don’t even have an opinion of what kind of person you are because the truth is I don’t know you. However even if I did, I would have made the same judgment call. It comes down to did you break a board rule or not—the rest really doesn’t matter. We don’t make decisions based on the person but on the actual post or PM being reviewed. As long as you follow the board rules going forward, this matter will be considered closed and you will have no further repercussions from it.

Once you are off moderated posting, you will be able to participate as you have in the past. However if you are still unsure as to whether something is allowed or not, or are concerned about how something may come across, you can always PM any member of the staff and they would be happy to help you.

Thanks

Raven524
Admin
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 am

Me:

Again, I could answer each and every anecdote but it would help me none because of the simple fact; You hold the administrator power therefore it leaves me no choice because if I say something you disapprove of, or the wrong way or wrong tone I will bear consequences.

Truth is, you don't understand to the full what I tell you;
Simple example is that the only reason I continued doing what you concern as "breaking the rules" is because according to Yoda's private message to me, in which she trusted me to know what I'm doing because I know about the problem with Sparkle and I'm the only one who can take care of it. Had she even said the word not to repeat it, i'd be first to follow. But given the lack of that instruction, It entailed to me that I can handle it my way.

And the second point to show that you really did not understand me to the full is the punishment you gave us:
Hell House by nature is a form of live get together. Unlike the traditional RPGs we do not leave posts for the next person to see it whenever they happen to stumble upon the site.
We meet on specific hours in order to play it interactive.
By placing us under moderation, we can not play it live. We have to wait until either one of the admins comes online in order to view our posts, that on top of the other threads and issues you're probably busy with. In other words were dependent on you guys to be here and to also approve them at your own leisure.
Again, because of the nature of the game being a live one, where we play knowing the other players are online, its contradictory to the whole idea of the thread.
Therefore we are reluctant to simply not play, because the game, sadly, can not be carried out like an RPG. So Its a good punishment, I agree, however it is not useful in our case, it simply causes an absence of 2 weeks, which for us means 2 weeks disconnection and since we do carry out a plot, it damages our plans.

I could promise to you, same as I've given Yoda my word before and stood by it, that if we are removed from the moderation punishment, there will be no comments and no personal issues involved, other than the reason the thread is there for.
But again, if you insist on carrying this out, no user will show up because again, it is impossible to play this way.

And this is what I meant before about incorporating new users into the game and I want to clarify that. Each HH thread on its very first post, states that anyone can join and we have never stopped anyone from joining. The problem arises when users want to join but they do not agree with the live aspect of the thread. Meaning, they wish to come whenever they want to, at any time, and as soon as they show up, to be part of it.
So if we are in the middle of something that's going on, and someone suddenly shows up unplanned, because the plots are pre-planned it is difficult for us to include them but we always have and always did. When these users show up and suddenly join the game, and leave as suddenly as they appeared without even letting us know, then were supposed to simply accept it. Its difficult but we have no choice. But isn't it ok to actually ask them for notice in advance? people have been doing that in RPGs, and people have set rules to RPGs as well.
And the user who complained about us, reason I asked to know if she had other accounts before is simple, because she claimed that she's been a member before and accused us of doing her unjust.
I simply wanted to know if she had previous accounts so I could actually tell if she really was a member of ours whom we really did her wrong or not.
Many users who join the group simply get the misconception that they can come and get entertained without actually doing their share, and when we tell them its not the way the group works, they get upset and that results in reporting us.
Do you understand why it was important for me to know? Because we did have several users who were unhappy they did not get what they wanted, so they actually deleted their first account and created a new one. Or created a secondary account to which Yoda made sure to tell me is forbidden and she actually deleted a doubled account before even though it was for the purposes of playing an RPG.
I could come and tell you months ago how this user who complained had broken many rules on the site and point them out to you but its none of my concern and this is why I leave the work to you guys. I dont go around looking for problems.

Within the limits of HH I worked under the impression that I was allowed to do it because Yoda did not forbid me or asked me to not repeat it. And since we have been given exception for the group before, it made total sense.

let me know what you decide concerning the punishment so the others and I can decide what to do.
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 am

(alright not a problem)
Heather

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:37 am

*hugs very very very tightly* im sorry you dont deserve any of that it snot you. its her who doesnt understand. let her b e dumb nothing you can do about it really. she wants to view you or us as enemy, more powerto her doesnt mean shes right. we'll get this taken care of

send peymon after her! that will teach her Twisted Evil

Last edited by Moonbeam on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:40 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:28 am

sorry aobut everything, im gonna get going for tonight. if she decides to pm me back and let me know what she decides i'll let you know in the mean time we'll stay here.

she didnt even look into our thread and all the facts well enough to realize that if she puts us under moderation we cant really play. Bitch.
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 am

Me: *after shes done eating a light dinner at the kitchen table alone by herself, puts the dishes in the sink, prepares hot tea and gets some toasts and goes back to the clinic setting it on a portable tray for Priestly to eat then climbs onto the other bed snuggling under the covers and falls asleep faster than eye movement*

night Crying or Very sad Sad
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:23 pm

dean: *close to around 12 noon next day wlaks into clinci and lesan over priestly frownign some hearing him wheeze, turns too his sister who sleeping on the bed next to him, walks over since she's asleep and gently takes her hand stroking it, jsut wathcing her reaht in her sleep hoping to god shes not getting hurt in there again and whispers, as stroeks her forhead* im so sorryfor everything... god im really sorry.. . I never meant nay of it. *seee's her thin hair and thin frame under covers and swallows hard hating to see her that way, gently leans forward brushing kiss to her forhead and then tunrs getting the snoopy blanket he just bnought for her and covers her wiht it*

*settles by her bedside, still holding her hand and lasy his head down waitying for her to wake up*

Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri May 11, 2012 1:52 am

priestly: *smiels hearingher say that* well....youcan..molest me anytime want. bit...was wondienr about your blodo will ehal me samw as last teim....right/. but first iw ana bhear..what name did you want...for the baby?
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum