Today's post (Dean's stones)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today's post (Dean's stones)

Post  Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 am

lets continue here

Me: *sighs even more* now I imagine he's kissing me.. I must be doing really bad.. *kisses him for a moment but a second afterwards sits up and reaches for the basket and grabs a kinder bueno from the pack*

Thank god for Jay and his italian chocolates.. this is pure devine *bites into one* hmm.. texture is to die for.. too bad Priestly isnt here to share this with me *sighs again and turns on her side to look at the view*

(cuz its italian and im eating one right now Razz )

Last edited by Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Today's post (Dean's stones)

Post  tainted on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:18 am

Priestly: *fake sshocked disbelif* still didnt work?? see if i create stars for you again woman. give girl stars and she ignores yu if i pulle dow mon woud you ignore me too? *tickles her side gently*ok ...*moves sittign on teh toher end* whew wamr out hjere....too hot for clothe mybe if i tok my shirt off...*dstarst unbuttoing terh buttond one at a time, upepr chest and neck peeking out as he does so as a brwwze blows his hair*

(you....suck hmph I want Crying or Very sad )
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 am

Me: *winces a tiny bit when he tickles her but tries her best not to make a sound but when he mentions its hot and starts unbuttoning his shirt gulps and tries to peek out of the corner of her eye but after a moment clears her throat* waves breaking.. thats one of the sounds I like but definitely not my number one.. *rubs her eyes and snuggles on her side pretending to go to sleep after breaking into a yawn* was such a hard day today
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:28 am

me: hey it's not my fault, have you seen this road there's potholes all over the place..*turns off onto the highway raising an eyebrow* what? how come you cant? i'm driving here...ugh alright *reaches with one hand on the wheel and slips the phone between her shoulder and ear* hey danielle, it's davinna, dean's cousin...yeah...yep we're bringing grumpy in, he's got a fever again and is pretty bad shape we'll be there in fifteen. *closes the phone lookng back to moon* issues with danielle?

Dean: hey it's not funny, you should see how she treats me..*huffs again kicking dav's seat lightly as she calls him grumpy and groans in pain*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 am

Priestly: *sticks tongie in his cheek looking at her* harder toi breka thna i thoght but na uh sorry, you dont get this view *buttons up hiss shirt shivering, thats when, ebh scoots her over* alright winchester I need my grilfrined, got it and um... a ksis mybe too and snuggle mybe three. 5 tops *wrpas amrs around her brinugher back to hsi chest and burst out luaugng quietly, smooching her cheek like he does nicola*

Me: issues? no no i dont have issues *Taps her foot nervously as they arrive there finally* she jsut...dunno intimidates m,e for some reason shes nice and all but..cant explain it. dean *huffsv looking backa t him* calm down..pain worse?..ceom on hopefululy tou wont have ot b admitetd * climsb out and lets hetaher hekop him out and take shis amr rubbing his back* oh! sorry sorry ddint mena to touch...ill be right in ok you guys?...cant bevlei shri hasbt tkaen him or made him yet..
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:42 am

Me: *breaks into a happy smile feeling him pick her and pull her to him, as soon as he settles her against him and smooches her cheek breaks into an even bigger smile, snakes her arms around his body and snuggles tight against him, resting her head against his chest, burying it deep in his shirt and inhales his cologne* I cant believe you are here, I missed you so much

Danielle: *shakes her head in disbelief* and here I thought im heading home for a quiet evening *goes to set the exam bed with clean sheets*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:43 am

Me: *nods* I have to agree with you there Moon, she intimidates me too. She in someway reminds me of you Dean, cant exactly explain how guess, its her authoritative side. *once Davi parks the car, gets out and goes over to his side of the car and opens the door for him, helping him with Moon and Davi* i dont know how else you treat this but maybe you still wont need surgery. ok Moon but you sure you dont want to come in? *opens the door to the clinic for them*
Heather

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:50 am

Priestly:ahh wai wait *pulls back some8 do I know you?...2 minutes agao you didnt seme to know me do you always hug strnagers?...tsk bad habit you knwo might jsut get kidnapped. *breaks inot a smile and husg her just as tightly back* im glad to ehar thatmore thna you know...iv missed you too...im sorry i jsut.,...know you wanted time alone but i sensed you were sad and i coudt take it,,i just felt you neeed me..*loks at her hopefuly* i wasnt wrong was I?..liek not gonan toss me over this roof right?

Me: *wactehjd dean worried as he can ahrdly talk ro walk and helsp him inside* ill be riught there ok hether? *steps outside dialing her sister number, when ti goes to vocveimail frowns but elabves message* hey not sure wher you ae but deans relaly bad with kidney stone..are youe ven hoem i haevnt see you yesterdy ro today..anyway e might need you..um call em ok? *next dials sams phone* sam..hey where are you?...ok well. were at dr wiht dean..hes gottong bad so j sut though you shoud kwno nto sure how kong well be here
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:54 am

Me: ah yeah that makes sense she is quite intense. but i like her, she sets him on edge *nods back to dean and chuckles a little frowning as dean kicks her seat again* i'm sorry i'm sorry *shakes her head al ittle stepping out of the car looking over to moon* huh? shir? well i dont think she knows he's sick and besides she's in boston right now so...anyway come on dean *helps him into the clinic nodding to carmen as she takes him into a room turning back to look to moon* you aren't coming in?

Dean: hmph..this is just *growls slightly as he steps inside the clinic bending at the waist slightly holding on to anything in sight grimacing a little as they take him to a seperate room* i'm not gonna have to wear that dress thing again..it's too breeezy *huffs as carmen chuckles* not funny, first my sister leaves me and now you all wont stop laughing at me it's not funny
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:06 am

Me: *watches Carmen come and get Dean and frowns* Dean im not laughing, i can tell by your face its hurts really bad. what if something worse happens..*frowns again looking at him worried as he goes to the exam room and nods to Moon* alright Moon but we can wait out here. *sighs some* I havent seen Shir either but.. *looks up at Davi when she says she's in Boston* when did she go there?
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:09 am

Me: Yeah I needed some time away but the problem wiht you is *lifts her head up a little and when she looks at him, pinches his arm* youre too damn addictive *sits up on him and reaches to unbutton his shirt then pulls off her own shirt too, remaining with her top bikini part and now that both are semi naked lays down against him, resting her head against his chest again and what didnt work best in all massages, works like a charm the second she does that, especially when she lets out a long satisfied, calming sigh* feels right at home, in your arms against your chest, best hotel pillow ever

Danielle: Hey guys, through here ok? *shows them to the exam room then turns to face them* coffee tea and other munchies *points* that direction, you can make yourself useful and clean up this place or sit and do crossword puzzles, TV's working in the waitingroom just no funny business, dont let me catch anyone playing doctor *winks then joins Dean in the exam room this time sounding more serious* its gotten worse? *rests her hand on his back when he leans against the bed with his arms, unable to even climb it* Let me give you something stronger for the pain ok? I'll make some calls, hopefully tomorrow they can squeeze you in for freatment. If you can, try and climb on the bed ok?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:18 am

Priestly: im what?...*wacthes her un button his shirt, pratuically holding his breaht at hr touch an nearly groans* addictive hmm?... ill tlel you oen thign that touc of tours is addictign..dr hands are sexy *setles down lenas up some helping her betwne hsi elgs and wtagche her lasy her head againt his bare chest, wacthes her tka off her own shirt* whoa...*loks at her bikini top* where did...that ceom fomr? *swalalows some feeling himself flushed all voer8 had i knwo you were wearing this di ceom sooner *let shis arm aruond her* hmp...knew it you only wan me for mky body *kisses her bare shouder nd holds ehr clsoe and tight letting hand stroke ehr hair and says quieitly, chin rested on top of her ehad* I msised you too....so much dvne by last night didn think i coud tkae ti relaly.. *elt shis ahdn rus down ehr baorre back and cant help but bite her sholder lgihtly* so..has ti helepd nay..do you feel better?

me: *turns heade dinside thast whens he nerlt drops the phone* SHES WHAT??!....*loks at dena whs being eldf back then hetagher and davi8 shes in boston?...but..i saw presitly nicola too..there not with her?..whats goign on?

carmen: dean youw ernt doing near this bad this moriung wer youi? *wactehjs him and helps him ont teh small stool* easy sweetie easyr///you know wiht kidney stones its bets to keeop active, some say ti helps you to pass them..i knwo moving hurts like a bitch but..need to try a litel each day ok? *strokes his forhead* danielle, think morphine si too strong?
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 am

Me: *nods to carmen* yeah sure, we'll pick things up. *motions for heather to join her and give them the room looking back to them* i just heard this morning from john i guess she left the other day, she's just going to get some time away and relax. it's good that she is too, i think she really needs it. i dont know moon she just went alone *leans to pick up the toys cleaning them with disinfectant wipes and puts them away in the toy bin before moving to pick up the magazines*

Dean: *rests his head forward as he leans forward on the bed wincing slightly* much worse...wait..what kind of treatment? you're not talking about surgery are you...i..ugh *tries to lift up on his arms floping down heavily onto the table* this is ridiculous *pants a little leaning back against the table*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:32 am

Danielle: She's left yesterday, you didnt know? *measures a dose with a syrgine from a little bottle and when done hands it to Carmen* here, you have a good touch for that sort of thing. If this doesnt take good effect we'll try epidural ok? anyway she called me up 2 days ago and asked for time off.. uh oh wait, I wasnt supposed to tell you that, was I? no not that Boston part, but the fact that she works.. here? *looks at Dean unsure how his response is going to be and at Moon especially since Denny surely has no clue and isnt sure if Moon does either*

Me: Hmm... this is so much better *breaks into a smile* I said youre too addictive and best pillow believe it, cause its true.. it doesnt matter where the bikini came from, whats important is whether you like it or not, which I hope you do otherwise I just embarrassed myself completely.. *since he's holding her and she is between his legs, joins her other hand and rests it on his chest making small stars with her finger against his bare skin* well it was good and I got a good relaxation but the thing is.. everyone around here are in couples, and I felt alone, made me miss you even more than I already did. Wished you were here with me to do all of this together. What did you do back home? Rest? cause your lungs sound less congested, almost none at all
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 am

Me: hey Danielle *looks over to where she pointed* thank you for the offer *looks after them worried as they shut the exam door and looks back between Moon and Davi too nervous to sit down* i guess you didnt know she went either Moon. why did she go all the way there and by herself? *nods to what Davi said* thats kind of a long way to go to relax but i know things are kind of tense at home. did he say when she was going to come back home? *picks up a couple more of the magazines on the table and puts them in the rack on the wall*

Last edited by Heather on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:40 am

Priestly: *chucles againt her hair *mhmm yo msell good too...like it?..i lvoe it...if i wasnt tired and thigns were better id make lvoe to you on top of this roof...sounds romantic actually. lsitens to ehr about teh couples and nods some* I can imagine..was weird being home without you there i stayed in room..most of the time. so eyah i rested alot and i felel better too think tis finally leaving my system. *loskd own suddenly feleing warming sensation on his chest asnd loks a ther in wonder* hey hey wait amoment...how are you doing that?..we haevtn even begu indigo 101 yet. *watces teh small satrs acors shsi skin aboce his heart*hey..you havent been poraticing with jay have you?

Me: she...I...*loks at danielleshakign head slwoly* no I had no idea.....none at all. I knew she was kinda down...but...not that bad. *leans againt counter wtaching dean btu her mind else where8 oh my God.....*sighs* i cant eblvei this it ws that she...hjad to leave?..*swalaolws some feeling bad felegin in her stoakch felegin suddenly guitly as hel;l* iv got to talk wiht her..how long is she satyign gone ior..i eman few days?... *lokds at dean suddenly* uh....daniellehe doesnt know.. 8losk at dean wndering hsi rection then daiv and heather*
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 am

Me: *shrugs to heather*well she's staying at jay's hotel in boston so i'm guessing he offered for her to stay but i really dont know..i'm sure she'll be home within a day or so. but i'm not entirely sure i mean like i said i just heard it from john and he doesn't know much either really. *sighs a little and looks back over to the room dean dissappeared into*how was school heather? not too much homework i hope *looks over to danielle* really? she's working at the clinic?..that's great, i had no idea..does that mean she's going back to school?
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 am

Danielle: Cant tell you much about how down she was if at all, she never explained why just said she needs the rest of the week off and hung up on me. Anyway.. if Denny doesnt know im not sure how to tell him. I dont know if she wants him to know or not. She thinks really highly of your husband, she respects him greatly and knowign her, she doesnt have much respect like that to many people. Is he coming back to work any time soon? Hey guys *cals into the waiting room* since youre bored out of yor skulls might want to order a pizza or two.

Me: See? *strokes a little bit of chest hair with her finger* being away helped you too, you got some good rest and are healing better now. Hm? how do I do what? oh that.. I dont know, just felt like doing it and I did. Of course not Jay. Only happens when I'm in my safe spot, when im secure enough.. just hope its not demonic again, is it?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:03 am

Dean: *closes his eyes in pain and sahke shead* no, carmen ic atn relaly I cant, hurts like hell just wallkking. *grits his teeth and peeks fomr corbner of his eyes* what si that a shot?..*bits bhis lip ahrd thogh trying to mask it wiht danielel* know what? gives it too me di take nayhting at thsi point evne a dozen long shots *uits when they start talking about si sister he has to turnd some and when daniele emntoins his sister tkaing time off, tunrs making teh needle prick his thigh* auw!..what...*grabe shis thgh and loks at danielle in weoner* excuse me?..what do you eman time off?..shrs..working here?

priestly: oh no no...*sighs* thast teh thing....being apart did us no good..least not for me but you see much clamer and dare i see mybe happier?...I can feel it your musckles are more loose and *taps her nose* tyour ocer all aura is more bright nt near what ti hsouldb e but better you know?.....im glad you came relaly am. *finads his gfaxe on hers and quietly ask* really?....*sahke head8 no..last time i felot it i knew it was bad remeber?..but this... *Takes her hand ksis it gently* tis al good weetie...so im yoru safe oace hmm?. *reches wiht his ahnd and get a chocolwatre coverd strawberry holdin git ot her miouth* here try sonme..hey know what?..got osmethgin i wna do wiht you tomorrow her in boston if you dont mind

Last edited by knightchester on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 am

Me: *looks up at Davi* i wish she wouldnt have had to go that far to get away, if that makes sense but maybe she'll be back soon *straightens up a few things on the desk* school was alright, it really kind of seemed like the day dragged on. i have a little bit of math and science homework but i can do it over the weekend, probably wait till the last minute to do it. but maybe i can sleep in a little in the morning, its hard getting up when you have to *looks back in the direction of the exam room* i didnt know she was working here? *breaks into a little bit of a smiles*thats great that she is. i always thought she would make a great doctor *looks over at Moon then at Dean hearing him*

Last edited by Heather on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:10 am

Danielle: Dont make me strap you to this bed Dean! *growls at him* stand up and let Carmen inject the meds before you stay in this position your whole life! *shakes her head in disbelief* you didnt know she works here? well figures, she dindt want anyone to know but news travel fast wtih you guys or well should I say slow. Yeah clinics usually offer students training, it gives the clinic some money and we could use a hand around here since Denny is busy with his dad so why not.
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:18 am

Dean: *moutyh opens some as he loks fomr camren to danielle, then moon* wait you knew too!..did everyone knwo but me? 8shake shead in disbleif and tunrs back around givng danielel a look* i cant belveio this..why tell em about er..but not working here?..not onyl that but goes to bsoton?..i swear her and i are sooooo..aaaaahhoouch!.. *wines holding still as teh medecine eners his systme feleing ti burn as it goes i and tires to not hypernvenalite trying to adjsut tiot eh news* havig long tlak weh shes back...*nevertheless cant helop but fele proudf of her wishing she was here so he could tell her* how....is this doner yet? *pants out some* in rnough pain as it is

Me: *bits her nails* dean, it sok hetaher and daiv dindt knwo either or keinv and dad dtill doesnt know....denny?..yeah he mentioned hes needs ot ceom back to work hbopefull next week he will, hes been so tired and jet lagged htoughhe can barely function. *recahes strokign deans hair* hold on dena almost over...its onyl a shot you big softy..*wacthes him worried sitll not happy about news of ehr sister* he gonna be ok?...i mean...what needs ot be done to help hoim get rid of this?
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 am

Me: Dean youre not the last one to find out about Shir. I'm proud of her for going back to school, I dont know why she didnt let anyone but I'm sure she has her reasons. *looks at him worried* is that medicine starting to work? *looks up at Danielle* is that going to help him or does he have to have surgery to get them out?
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 am

Carmen: *rolls her eyes to dean helping him up before injecting the medicine* yes we knew but like danielle said it's not our place to tell. *rubs his back a little* try and relax dean it will go through your system just give it a few seconds to work and hopefully you'll be pain free *nods to danielle* i'll call the hospital and see if they can fit him in as early as possible brb dean *strokes his hair a little and heads to the front desk*

Me: yeah sure danielle any particular kind you guys want? *reaches for her cell dialing the number*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:32 am

Danielle: well maybe she dindt want everyone to know for a reason, maybe she wouldnt have liked your reactions or dont want you guys knowing that shes back in medicine. I can take a wild guess you've been picking on her with med school quite a lot *pins a blaming look at Dean* or didnt want everyone involved, or any hysteria, not that I could say anyone here is hysterical sadly, but whatever her reasons are, its her right to choose who to tell *nods at Moon* good, he and I have a lot to discuss, I actually can say I honestly miss him, he's a great boss to work for, though lost some weight lately.. kinda had me worried *goes over to Dean and gently massages his lower back, rubbing her hand gently against his lower back back and forth* here... shhh stop being a grouch, calm down. I'll make a call ok? they'll use shockwaves to snap the stones to small tiny parts so they can pass in your urine ok? it takes some time but you'll be sedated so just in case, no drinking or eating since 8 pm today, ok? If oyu feel less pain, you can go back home
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top