new post snowed in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new post snowed in

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Me: Carmen needs to rest anyway and I wont tell Dean because he will kill me and I'm trying to stay away from troubles so maybe tomorrow or maybe Moon should try, she's good with him just like me.. *shakes her head next* I dont remember a long from snow days, just mostly my dad and Sam and Dean playing outside and my mom making real good soups *turns around to him* she made this really tasty food ones, little meatballs wrapped in cabbage leaves in this light tomatoe sauce and it was slightly sour since she used lemon. Took hours to make, sure used to ask me to peel the cabbage leaves cause my fingers were little so It was easier, Moon was too little and didnt have the patience to. But we never had it since then, we dont know the recipe so... Anyway I'm sorry for taking Nicola to the PC this morning, I wanted to try the new one Sam installed for me and since she was awake and didnt want her to wake you up we played Dora some.
Pebbles

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new post snowed in

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Me: *nods a little and sighs pulling the fries from the oven when they are done and puts the leftover cooked hamburgers away and into the fridge. bites her lip slightly as she looks up to him* i wish there was something we could do, i mean other than being supportive and trying to help..i thought of something the other day but i'm not sure if i should suggest it..i dont want to make things worse, or put any pressure on them. *shakes her head slightly then looks up to him from her plate nodding* yeah he called me earlier this morning, he had to do some work with matt and got snowed in there..something about a snow plow covering his car..i dont know..he said he'd try to make it home as soon as the storm lets up which unfortunately doesn't seem like any time soon. *looks out the window sighing as she sees nothing but white*
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Preistly: that sounds really deliciosu actually...well minus teh eef aprt too mcuh fat but...*chuckles pulling her into another kiss cant hel[ping herself. for awhile just keeps ksising her, unable to resist his hand finding soothig rythim of sptrking her stomahc. when he fels her satrts to have trouble breahting ad he too needs air poull away slwoly keeping his eyes closed for a moent enjoying teh moment* now this is good, this right here, snuggled unde rthe covers wiht it pouring snow. *reast his chin oin her shoudler* but knwow what..its irnoc really, your mom sued to coke wihtr you,,, tyour sister didnth ave the paiten vce, yet shes eh cook in teh house. mybe I can find a recipe thast teh sme mm? we can try it togather

Dean: *grabesan french fry tossing it back and forth since uits so htoi* sob!...damm ht hot.but good *satrts chewing as he loksnup ather unsuer* well hey ims ure hes fine, those offices are built for emergencies liek that. *swallows and takes a drink of cke for a moment, teh tpas teh cojnter wiht his hand* I actualyl think this is someting they havr to do on there own, everyoine getitng inteh way will onyl interfere. but..go on, tell me
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Me: *looks at him for a moment as soon as they pull away from each other and is about to tell him that the physical part was never a problem for either one of them but decides to let it go and not start with it all over again. Instead rubs his arm some* It wasnt fattening really, It was really good.. Priestly did.. I know you never told Lucy you were an indigo but that you did tell her about Aggie and Bruce, but did you ever tell her about your mom or who you really are?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Preistly: *as he rest his chi against her head thinjiog a moent rocking her in his arms and almost lauhgs out loud* are you kidding?....no..as ims ure you remeber when we dreamed walked..she wasnt happy about me havug to follow denny and she knew what he was.. and she didnt like even that. No that I blamed her...but no she didnt accpet me workikng for wolfes.tok erh tim to bvleive even that so if no that..can yo imagine me telling ehr my mother wasa pwoerful feared demon, wjo kille dpeople. Imagien whys he woujld of loke dat me, woudl of lvie din fear and mroe than lijky took nicola and run. *sihgs quietly as her plasy wiht teh necklace aorund her neck* felt like enough fo a freak as it was. You saew her..she was pikcmy and often jsut, sad trutnis snooty she didnt lijek su not having money...we werent right for each other at all. *orwns some wonderin if he shoudl tell ehr teh nect part*

Last edited by knightchester on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Me: *shakes her head looking up to dean chuckling a little* you okay? didn't burn anything? *smiles slightly as she shifts in her seat and takes a bite out of her cheeseburger nodding slightly* yeah i know atleast he's getting work done..that'll be a much needed paycheck..i still need to go get my last one. *puts the burger down grabbing a water from the fridge before settling back down* that's true *shrugs a little* well it's not really anything big. Poppy, the woman i used to live with, well her and her husband have this cabin up in colorado, it's secluded and kept stocked up all year round, but they never really go there anymore. I just figured that since we'll be up there for that hunt, maybe they could stay a couple days afterwards like a vacation away from the house and everybody. We could even look after Nicola if they didn't mind, i mean all of us could get to know her better. that way theyd have some alone time.
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Me: *sits up some so she can turn the TV volume down* hold on ok? I'll go make sure Nicola's alright with the PC *goes out of the room running quickly to her room, glad she's still on the PC and seems to enjoy it. After changing the game so she can try something else, goes back to him and sits between his legs, leaning backwards against him* you tell me if this hurts ok? *takes his hands in hers* thats actually a really funny picture to imagine, Lucy running away. How.. *looks at his silver ring, remembering she gave hers to Nicola back when they fought Motaro* how do you know when someone's not right for the other person?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Dean: *Makes a face* up there where tis snowing and such?....I really really dont wan tot have to go but since this tign keeps attacking and kids no less...guess we dont have a choice. *leand back proppiong his fee ton teh coucnter* its nto a bad idea really....but fomr what i gtgaher and when shri and I talk they cant seem to open up wiht each toher and I dont think being aloen will help, they have been alone before, even on dates sionce they got messe dup...*takes a long drinking thinikng raisng his eyes to teh roof as teh wind owles loud ans loks as teh lghts flciker* oh helln no! is ear fo teh electricity goes out. *sihgsn and loks at her suddenly* wiat...last paycheck?? someting I shouso know

Pris: but..8qtche sher go a minute and glasdly accpet her back into hsia rms* nic ok?...she nevber had opc before sh will keep ehr busy for hrs..*srtatcghe shis head some and loks at her in wonder* well...it dpends onw hat you eman. ima ssuming your tlaking about us right?
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Denny: *sits with the box he pulled from under the bed, thinking his
stuff is storaged there. Goes through a few books and notebooks,
wondering why none seem familiar until he finally opens one and reads a
few lines* Moon's diary? Moon wrote a... *looks at her who's still
asleep in bed then goes back to the diary to read*

Then dad went into a coma, he woke up a few minutes agao. We were so
scared he wouldnt make it. Its all becuase of denny. Thts right same
denny I met in boston. He informed me he is part of the same werewolf
pack inboston. Same pack that killed Shirs fiance all those years agao.
See the problem? how could I tell anyone when it would hurt my sister
and dean, bringing up persoanly feelings? I eventually told Dean, who
was pissed, which he had a right to be. Then Denny came to town, BIG
SHOCKER!

*his face turn into a frown*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Me: Right now I didnt really mean us just.. *strokes his arm some, never really realizing what the hair on his arm looks like* Just wondered how can I know whether Chris and I were meant for each other, or you and Lucy. Dean and Carmen.. dunno practically anyone
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:04 am

Preistly: *thinks for a minute* hmm.....thast a hazrd one, you see i not really sure myself but. I guess if I had to say..mybe you knwo by whats going on now, you know? were here togather so obviosuly you and chris werent measnt to be. besides *tunrsd her aorudn fuil so there facing each toher and wraps his legs arond her wiast so he can kepe her close taking ehr hands in his* remeber what castiel said?...iv knwon for a logn time of curs ebut..indigopes cant be with noirmal humans, its not mesn tto be, hence wy they....*sawallwos* why there taklen fomr us. or mybe people are meant for each othjer just...they have to overcome obstyacles or the timign isnt right. whyd oy you think jasy wife was tkaen fomr him> chrins form you> lcuy fomr me? *rus his fingers along her arm ntinc shes looking at his arm hair and et puzles as he lok at hers* you know you have..no arm hair at all?
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 am

Me: *chuckles again looking up to him* yeah i know what you mean..i may be an icequeen or whatever but there's only so much you can take. *nods some thinking* oh okay..you know too bad they dont have some sort of drinking game of twenty questions. *sees his look* i know probably not the best idea, but i'm not joking really..drinking would lower inhibitions and..*dismisses it with her hand shaking her head a little* nevermind bad idea. *jumps slightly as the lights flicker and shakes her head standing up pulling the candles out of the drawer setting them up just in case* i wouldn't be suprised remember that one from a couple years ago..ice caked the power lines and we and a couple blocks worth of houses were out of power for like a week. *looks up to him sheepishly* i quit my job last week, i think right before i got sick. i've been looking for a new one, have a couple of interviews too. one yesterday but it got cancelled. *picks up her plate but as the lights flicker again runs into a chair dropping the plate and its contents to the floor* ah jeez..*looks up as gilbert rears his freaky little head out of the sink and jumps down grabing for the food jumps taking a couple steps back moving behind dean*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:14 am

Denny: *gets up from the floor and goes to sit by the PC table, turns it on and changes the messenger screenname and password to his then connects to the internet*

**wolfie is now online**

Wolfie: Moon, are you there? It's me Denny.

Me: You knew about that? but how? I thought you had no clue cause you never said anything. Was always scared one day I'll have to tell you and it will add to your guilt but I'm relieved now. Well I guess indigo doesnt really matter much cause we know Indigos are a problem on their own but just wonder sometimes why Moon and Denny get along, or Sam and Sarah. But I dont really, and neither does Dean. *looks at her arms* guess I got it from Tracey dont know really. Can I ask something more?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:16 am

Dean: 8leans forward* you really quit? why am I always las tot know trhnings, I cant ell you what to do davi jsut ir seems ot me..mybe you shouldnof waited until you had another job lined up. any reasonm why you wquit? I thought you loef arranging uh...whatever ti si you did fashio ro somethig? *newrly choeks on his coke* eyah beciuase alro fo godo comes fomr drinjinmg. drinikmg makes the terith come otu and oin there cas might be ugly truth

Preistly: *cant help but lauhf quietly* Yeah I knew...day after they wre both killed castiel payed a visit laid a bombshell on me ... and besides ij elader of indigoes remeber? theres alot yous till dont know. *purse shis lips a moment* yeah *hios vocoie goes wquiet suddenly as he loks out teh window a moent* you can ask me antyuing...
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 am

edit

Last edited by knightchester on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 am

Me: *glares at gilbert slight the reaches for the broom sweeping the remainder of the mess up throwing the plate peices into the trash before sitting back down* well..i used to like it before but we got a new boss and she changed the rules around and suddenly it was about the money and the credit we could get rather than making customers happy. i was going to wait till i had applied to other places at least but i dont know..there was yelling..and before i knew it i had told her i quit and was packing up my stuff. if all else fails, Anya told me i could work at the 'magic shop'. which has it's perks in a way. *nods slightly as she looks back over to the sink* yeah i know..bad idea..i played that once with a friend..lets just say we weren't friends the next day. but they really care about eachother you can see it. hopefully that can keep them together
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:50 am

Preistly: *furrow shis brow* eyah fo course they are..thes estones and water all ahve psoittive healing enetrgy not sure about holy jsut..they really burn that...*feels heart skip beta and sits up* I can take them fof just say teh word *loks ath er concerned hius mind into thinking mode* it coujdl be...we bht knwo youb have elftover bad enegy and abuilites in youtr fomr him...shir have ylu by nay chance sued holy water on yourself *reaches over and polcujsk teh stoens off grimnly* knwow hat mybe this means you wont be able to get into teh water ruther relaly..yuof eelelk ok right? mean aside to that

sam: US? tlaking? dean younnorma,ly bladder uopa astomr excuse me if oru sistertried to kill ehrself im elaing bets I cand *sends his foio9t nto his brhoters butt and easlk voet to rack of clothe* hetaher kdis section ovier thst way *snaps his fingers and loks thorhg rhr acks finmdin dark blue suit wiht jet black lnjing and pentagrma on teh back* dude chek it out..since when do tehy maek ajckets wiht pentagrams? msut fo kwn we wer eocing 8goes tinot ehd ressin room tryuing ti along wiht pair of wamr long johns, then saheks hnisb head* ah no looks too gay *tire don a dioff pair that lghtet and nods* operfect. *comes out fo teh room shaking head at dean, grabe shis phgone snaos a picture* ohbthis wil be good..dean who woujdl of thought youd be poster boy for a prep store
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 am

Me: more? whata mroe kdis denny we have even..*sse shos oaple and shcoked he sses not at all hiw she expected him tir eact* um denny..are you ok..deny! *watcxhes him hands covering her mouth as she apsse slcean out* omg.//*fior some reason cant helop but lauhg* ok this is....8kneels by him denny? *wiht all ehr strenght rasiewsd him up setting his head o her lapo and tpoas his cheel* hey...denny wake up *kisses his foirhead* then again...I coujdl totally take advantage if you this way
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:04 am

Me: *gives him a vacant look and only shrugs suggesting she doesnt know and after he takes the stones down, sits up feeling discouraged again that even this isnt working out. Slowly climbs down from the table and reaches for her shirt muttering a quiet* I'm sorry *but doesnt dare look up to him*

Dean: Pentagrams huh? aww Sammy you want one? not sure if I want to use one with a pentagram on it. Maybe it brings bad luck, is it satanicly reversed or the right way?

Wait Sammy get my good side *sits back and models one of the bags as Sam snaps his picture with his own mobile* I'm gonna send this out to Carmen and Moon and Shir. Heck even Bobby, its like a christmas card *but when he grabs the phone from Sam, all of a sudden shudders* this is how I look??

*followed by a piercing scream but mostly does it to break the tension rather than anything else*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:09 am

Me: *nods, picking out some shoes her size* yeah i already found it Sam. i think i like this hunter green coat *tries it on so he can see* what do you think? and its got a hood too with some kind of lining, oh and a baby blue sweater and some new shoes *laughs* good you took a picture, you should definitely send it to everyone so they can see *laughs but covers her ears when Dean screams* its not that bad. i said it looked good *cant help but laugh some more*

Last edited by Heather on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:10 am

Denny: *opens his eyes, looking at her upside down* you were supposed to mount me so I could be corny and tell you we can get to work right away *sighs and slowly sits up, turns and sits in front of her on his knees, takes her hand in his and holds them tight* youre serious arent you? You want to have kids? *this time there's a thin gloss of tears in his eyes* Its such great news just that its so sudden I didnt expect it.. come here *signs for her to come to him, gently cups her cheeks and begins kissing her, his body leaning against his but cant seem to stop himself, feeling the need to make up for all the lost time of the past few weeks* Moon *chuckles against her lips* I want to french kiss you, play along or I'll have to force my way *but after a moment stands up and shows her into the room where he sits her on the bed and takes a seat beside her as though they're two teenagers in love. At first reaches and gives her a shy kiss on the cheek, but second time around dares and kiss her lips. Third time around, his hand places itself on the back of her neck as he leans over her and begins kissing her again* Do you want to make love to me? We can start working on it already today. Be a good luck charm for tomorrow *his other hand starts for her jeans button*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:14 am

Preistly: no no ehyc eom ehre *wraps arms aorund her lifting her her chin* siten.I dont think iuts nayhthuig we need to worry abut now, hes ot in you anymore jsutlft bad eneetgy after hw long hes been in you im niot susptrised* lets no let natug ruin this day ok? *smielos*ey elts get that mud bath hmm? *reaches for teh roebs lettin stones fall of fhis back and ties one aordn him self, clisb down and picks her up in his arms, before helping each arm itn hers gently wraoig arou dher* mud bath mud bath this way ists it?..if ti butrnes tou let me knwo alright? *meassages her shiujdler gentl;y as theyw aslj thriyg romioa fter room untiol tehys ot one already bubbling, loksta her face swien gnose wribnke and for a moent stands wtachuig her concnernd as rwhb dakr blkeu aura aor dher seems ot shifts foimr he ad to ehr feet and back to mdi bidy again, slwoly takes off teh roewb and steso inside holdsin his out foir hers* thi is...i wan tot say gross but i cant relaly... *tires to msile dpesiote his wiorry* ceom on baby were suppsoed ton relax, elts hwele wer can ok *helps her inside slwoly
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top