slept here lasdt night
Pebbles

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas topic

Post  Pebbles on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:41 am

Denny: *sits in the kitchen stirring his cup of coffee, feeling like the world's greatest idiot for sleeping through the rest of the night instead of waking up and joining Moon like he promised he would. checks his watch to see what time it is, hoping she'll be up soon and wont give him hard time for it.

Me: *Opens her eyes and turns to look at the nurse then almost instantly climbs down from the bed doing it so fast that she nearly falls against Dean, intimidated by the nurse, hoping she wont yell at her for being found there. That's when her phone rings. Opens it and answers* yeah its brand new, bought 2 months ago hardly any miles on it *starts out of the room to take the call*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 am

Dean: *exchanges loks wiht presitly, thern the nurse* shes uh intimidated by teh whole..well hospitals and doctors *shrugs helplessly and gives the nurse a look* ook Im gonan go cehck on her *hurries fomr the rook moutb feleing dry fomr having not brhushesd her teeth, but stops when his phone riunghs,s ighs and reaches flipping it open* whoever this si its nto a good time

Bobby: well you had better make teh time boy *huis gruff vbocie coems over teh hpone* I havent hearda peep fomr youi winchesaters since we were nearly salughtered expect5 for athat sister of yours...dean whast going ion? are you sure shes still...100 percent niormal?

Dean: *freezes in teh hall, leaning again a wall rubbugb ahnd over his face trying tio wake up* boibby whara re you....*sighs deepoly, his face faling* actually bobby...shes not, but tis not what you thk a long story relaly..*furros his brow* why do you ask?

Bobby: well for one thing, she calls me yesterday and ask what she though she coujd get for it. she bought that ting onyl few months agao dean adn someitng smells fishy to me, she seemd in desperate need of money, now grnated its not my knids fio car, and nto ehr style but

Dean: * for some reason shake shis head smile tugging at his lips* well least she finally gettintg rif of that soccer mom car coming to her senses

bobby: DEAN!

Dean: *sighs* ok ok im soirry....*bits his lips* I have a feelign I know why bobby; listen ill take care fo it ok? dont worry, jsut dont let her sell it illdl ymy part *saysa few more thbigns to him before hanigng up* good grief..presitly hope your feleing better man becuase...
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:54 am

John: morning denny *claps him on teh shoulder* stopped by to see presitlys, well not in person but i ask how he was doiong, ims ure you knwo anyway but in just in case....*datres to ask* I assume bith my kdis are with him? *heads imdedaitly to cofee pot*
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 am

Denny: *looks up surprised to see John* Youre here? werent you supposed not to be? Umm I havent got a clue where everyone is, honestly, I crashed yesterday and forgot to get up, so I'm out of the loop but I do know Moon is upstairs so if you could please get her to wake up for me? please? *shakes his head again* and I havent got a clue how Priestly is, I was going to go visit him yesterday too but *taps his hand against the table reluctantly* Im an idiot seriously. John.. *pauses for a moment, wondering* what.. do we have anything planned for Christmas?

Doctor: *while doing rounds with his crew of students behind him, walks past Dean, looking puzzled at his odd behaviour but knowing he has to go back to work, starts for Priestly's room, closing the door behind him as they all pile in*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top