Hell house

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hell house

Post  Pebbles on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 pm

*gets up from the bed and heads for the bathroom. Gets into the hottub watching as the hot water fill it up. Once the bath is full, starts cleaning her body from all the sweat and dirt. When she's done, changes into clean set of clothes, bandages her chest so that the secretions wont show or stain the shirt then heads over to the bed, picking up Denny's backpack. Opens it up and takes some of yesterday's herbs, thinking of trying them again. Uses the pot to heat up water, then fixes herself some tea and goes to sit on the couch by the porch, watching the view outside the window*
Pebbles

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 pm

(Hi Shir. *hugs*)

Shelly

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Me: no dont bother. *looks up at her* do you really want to know? because well first you could actually talk to people and second i dont want to tell you if you are just asking because i just told you about it. *shakes her head* look i understand that it's hard for you to trust us i guess because you haven't been around the family enough to really know who we are but that's a two way street you know.

Denny: *steps into the room holding some toast* hey shir how are you feeling? i know your stomach doesn't feel well but you should atleast try to have some of this toast.
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Well, if you do, then you can ask me. Alright, well since I guess you've already told me to before, could you tell me about yourself? How you started hunting?

Shelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Me: Hey Denny. Thanks I'm feeling better. That queasy feeling's gone so some toast would be good *shows him the tea* this is working miracles, seriously. Besides I think its because I didnt sleep well at night *takes the toast from him and returns to look out the view* this scenery is amazing. You can see the entire of Boston common down there and the park.

Hi Shelly
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Me: *looks up at her* when i was six my parents, well my mom and the man i thought was my father were killed by a demon that turned out to my father, so i've been hunting ever since. most of my friends from school are hunters too so i hunted with them.

Denny: *sits down next to her and hands her the toast* that's good, you didn't sleep well last night? *smiles* yeah that stuff works very well, most of the time this stuff is much better than conventional medicine *chuckles and looks out at the view* jay will be glad you liked it, that's why he picked this place he wanted to have the best view. he and i both love this place.
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:59 pm

*frowns* Oh. I'm sorry about that.

Shelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Me: I know Denny, I used to live here for two years. I loved Boston ever since I can remember. *nibbles on the toast some* Hey Denny go ahead and join them downstairs. I'm really good here by myself. I can watch TV, I'm sure SuperNatural will come on soon. Maybe I'll call Sam or Bobby. Or my dad.. no no my dad not a good choice
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Me: *shrugs trying not to think about it to much* again you have nothing to be sorry for *sighs* i'm going to go check on shir, you can come if you want*gets up and walks over to the kitchen chatting with one of the people picking up a tray full of food smiling as he moves to help her bring it up to the room and heads toward the elevator*

Denny: okay, well i'm glad you are feeling a little better. I do have a meeting that i have to head off to but i think dav will be up here soon. *kisses her head* call me if you need anything. *turns for the door*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Yeah, I was planning on doing that. *walks with her and helps with the food*

(I might post again later.)

Last edited by Shelly on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Me: Bye Denny *eats half the toast and drinks some more of the tea then turns around to face the TV, and turns it on, zapping through the channels in hope SN would be on*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 pm

Me: do what? *heads up to the room but as they reach the door turns seeing shelly had disappeared* ooh big suprise. *thanks the guy and tips him before opening the door pushing the cart through the door* helllooo shir, good to see you are up, i come baring all sorts of food so you better be hungry *smiles and rolls the car over to where she is sitting and sits down next to her* this place is huge..i got lost...twice.
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 pm

*walks back to Davi, then see's Shir* Hi Davi. *looks at Shir* Hi Shir. Do you feel better?

Shelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 pm

Me: *gives Davi a thanking nod then turns to look at Shelly* yeah better thanks. Davi did you clean out their kitchen? *smiles at her* I'll eat it later, I just had some toast Denny had brought me. You guys havent seen Dean have you?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:50 pm

Me: nah they have tons left. *smiles and reaches for her portfolios settling back to do a little work on them looks up at the tv* ooh supernatural, i like that jim beaver guy he's great. *looks up at her* um not since breakfast, he went off with moon to check out the place that and he's also the pa guy and bartender so he's got his hands full, i think he said he'd be back around lunch or dinner or linner *shrugs*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:58 pm

Dean's a PA? *looks at her surprised* what was Jay thinking. Dont you know what happens when you let Dean become PA and manager? Anyway its all good I guess. Are you excited about the work you were assigned?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:04 am

Me: *laughs* i know i was suprised too but i guess we'll have to see how it goes...although i'm a little worried he even gave him a headset. *chuckles a little* yeah i am actually, he has me planning the weekly fashion show. it'll give me a reason to call up bevin and see if she knows any designers out here. *looks up at her from her work* he also said something about you working in the spa, but he's also looking for anything that you feel up to doing. dean talked to him. is it just me or has he become nicer than he used to be? i mean ez and heather used to be scared of him
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:15 am

Me: *walks back into the hotel room* Hey Shir, Davi, Shelly *sits down* are you feeling a little better Shir? I heard about all of our jobs and was checking mine out a little

(hey guys *hugs*)
Heather

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:32 am

Me: *looks up at heather and nods a hi before looking back down at her work*

(hey heather *hug*)
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:40 am

Me: are you doing alright Davi or need any help with your work?
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 am

Me: i'm doing alright just tired*shakes head* nope i've got it covered i'm almost done with the profiles and tomorrow i'm going to start on the fashion show planning and what not tomorrow. so how's your work you ready to look after the kids?
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:54 am

Me: yeah I'm a little tired too, I didnt sleep that well last night *nods* ok well if you need any help let me know. That sounds really cool doing fashion shows. so I guess you will see all the lastest designs in dresses and stuff? yeah I'm ready to be there tomorrow morning, I did go and check it out for a couple of hours today and there is alot of kids that stay there. Some of their parents come for business meetings here and need somewhere to go *smiles* they have all kinds of things to keep them busy
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:04 am

Me: yeah it should be cool i couldn't believe he asked me to do it. I talked with the lady who normally does it she gave me a couple people to talk too. *looks up at her* sounds cool you guys should do pretty well, if you are hungry i brought up tons of food it should be eaten before it goes bad and dont be like your sister a say you dont eat breakfast you guys are too skinny you need to eat.
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:15 am

Me: well I guess Jay knows alot about us and what we would be good at doing. I know you will do a good job doing those fashions shows, I would love to come sometime and watch one. I've never been to one before. I would have been ok with cleaning the rooms. *smiles some* I seen Dean downstairs with his handset, I think he probably will be good at it. *shakes head* yeah I am a little hungry and always try to eat breakfast and actually did eat some earlier so I'm not like my sister that way *takes some food off the tray and some water* and its almost dinner now. they have really good food here and it looks like you got all sorts of different stuff
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:27 am

Me: sure all of you guys can come if you want..i've never done it before though. *shrugs* yeah i know i just hope the power doesn't go to his head. who am i kidding..it's dean *chuckles* that's good this stuff is good. *reaches for the a muffin and takes a few bites finally finishing up her work and puts it aside*finally finished *stares down at her phone checking her messages to see if sam or kev had called and sighs a little worriedly when she finds that they haven't*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top