Hell house

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hell house

Post  Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:17 am

Dean: *props his feet on another chair givng sam a be quit look and turns back to the phone* well tough, you need to eat davi ill bring some anyway alright? see you in a few oh and hey kewvin I can hear you man bye *closes his phone and looks around* whoa it got crowded and I ddnt choke heather i can muiltitask

John: *givede sam an amused look* dont woprry son shes nuts about you and she knows this family enhough to be used to it, but really its alright you go ahead, anyone wantr desert besides me? *gets his wallket out andheada tot eh counter*

Me: *look longingly after dad* uh no thanks.....*looks at shir pleadingly* whatever you fo I herby appoint you in cahrge of makiing sure I eat nothing with sugar and watching those too *smiles and points at dea and sam* there planning something and its not good, mybe we should make them wet the bed again *chuckles8

Last edited by Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:18 am

Me: *reaches over grabbing the water and hands it over to him* yeah it's dean, him and the gang or well most of them are going to stop by here later. *looks over at him* okay i'll tell him *turns back to the phone to say something but dean hand already hung up looks back down at kev* kevin you couldn't have seen that coming. you are the best hunter i know babe *leans down and kisses him softly* dean hung up before i could say something, if you still dont want them to come in i'll have them stay outside okay?

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:19 am

Me: *sighs looking at all the kids come in* yeah that was always nice going out on a field trip somewhere to get something to eat. it was always nice to get out of there for a little while. it was kind of like a little treat for us to go to McDonalds and play on the playground there *looks at Dean* yeah I can see you can do many things at once, sorry if I didnt want you to choke on your food. but I wont tell you about again *shakes her head* no thanks John I dont want any dessert

Last edited by Heather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:21 am

no thanks Jw *gets up throws trash away* it was wasnt it sissy *waches kids*
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:25 am

Sam: *gives Dean a look back but keeps eating his food quietly*

Me: Sure Moon, maybe if you stay with Denny they wont dare to do anything like that. I wish I could help you with the water and pranks but I cant cause I'm slow with the sticks and i'll just cause too much noise so.. and yeah no sugars for you so no pie either

Kevin: Yeah. Best hunter there is. First they attack Haley, then me and instead of fighting, I fall down like some untrained baby *sighs deeply* I dont want to see anyone.
Pebbles

Number of posts : 378

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:29 am

*yawns looks at shir and moon* you think they really do that
Ezra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:30 am

Me: *strokes his hair* kevin a ghost went right through you while paramedics were standing there how could you have fought it then. I haven't seen anyone fight off a ghost especailly when they weren't expecting it. *nods a little and bites her lip* okay babe *rests her head on his for a minute*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:30 am

Me: They probably will

Kevin: you just dont understand, you wouldnt understand anyway..

Sam: *finishes his last bite of his burger* well its been nice, I think I'm going to ditch you guys now

Me: Give me a ride home?

Last edited by closemyeyes on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:30 am

John: *comes bag with a small bag of apple pies* well arent youa cheerful lot. *walks over to the headmistress of the group and hands her the bag of pies to give to the kids, talks with her a minute and comes back over* ok you all need to smile, those kids over there have no famly and here we are, isnt that reason enough to smile. heather ez do you see any of your old friends?

Dean: well apparently kevin doesnt want visators, so I may sneak voier later once hes asleep. Moon mybe you could go, see davi at least anyway she culd use the company. why so glum sammy boy? ill watch the kids and mybe yuo and saerah can have alone time. becuase tomorrow ere gonan be busy as hell dealing with these ghost

Me: *chuckles* nah you wouldnt but alright, ill do it for you and ocne you off those things, we do have too *pushes food away* ugh canr eat no more *looks over at dad and smiles* hes the best isnt he?
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:34 am

Me: Please kev, explain it to me i want to understand. *lifts his head so that she's looking into his eyes*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 am

Me: Yeah.. he sure is *gets up to leave with Sam* wait.. how are we going to go if we only came with Dad and Dean? I'll call a cab and thanks Moon I owe you one for this one

John: Moon, a moment of your time when youre done fantasizing about your husband? *motions her towards a back table*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 am

Me: *finishes the rest of her drink and nods at Ez, then looks at all of them* I guess if Kevin doesnt want visitors we can see him tomorrow*looks out the window on occasion* it looks like is going to storm here soon. *looks back at Ez* are you serious? of course Dean and Sam play pranks. dont you remember that one time one of them put shaving cream all over us. cant remember which one but I think it was Dean. then one time Sam gave us both an ice shower I've never been so cold in my life *looks up at John* no I dont see anyone that looks like a friend. some do look familiar though
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:36 am

Kevin: There isnt what to explain Davi. Cant you see? *sits up some, feeling distressed* Zach and I were RIGHT THERE!! He told me to call 911 and went after them alone. I didnt even pull out holy water, or rock salt gun. I just dialed that number and waited with Haley and I didnt even see it coming because I was busy watching over her. Highly professional isnt it.
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:37 am

oh well thats gonna be fun *looks at Jw* i do smils *smiles* see *looks at kids* that was nice...yah dean got me but sam didnt
Ezra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:38 am

Dean: *shakes head* alright twin terrors, see you guys later. *watches them leave an odd feeling coming over him but brushes it off and watches voer the kids thinking god they had dad at least gropwing up and never had to be there*

Me: your leaving? *looks dissapointed at them and sigfh* alright see you later *smiles at her sister* nah I forgot how much I Like haning out with you, see you later *hugs them both bye and goes over to dad* very funny dad *blushes*
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:39 am

Me: but that's understandable kevin..she's one of your closest friends, you were worried about her. zach was anrgy so he ran off to go after them, it's good that you stayed with her she needed you there what if something came back for her. it doesn't matter how professional you are that all goes out the window when someone you care about is hurt.
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:42 am

bye shir sam *looks at dean* i didnt do it
Ezra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:43 am

John: *signs at the empty chair and takes a seat* I'm not entirely in a joking mood Moon. There's something you dont know, actually something none of you know, that has to do with my mother *pauses some* she has a condition, a terminal one and she's running out of time. She's been ill for several weeks now, everything you see is a show most likely. She's moved in with us to teach your sister how to progress her powers. Waste of time if you ask me. What I want you to do is to be available and around just in case something happens. If she collapsed at home, you need to be there to be able to take her to the hospital since your sister is still limited for the time being. This is not an option and I will not accept any disagreements. Clear?

Kevin: Yeah *shakes his head* I knew you wouldnt understand. Sorry Davi but you just dont get it.

Last edited by closemyeyes on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 am

Me: *sighs* alright see you later at the house Shir, Sam *watches the kids, thankful they arent at the orphanage anymore and they are with all their family again* well youre lucky Sam didnt get you that time sissy
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:45 am

Me: *looks at dad in shock, and slowly nods* I knew she looked ill when she was last here....I didnt know ti...cancer right?...*sigh and rest head on her palm* im sorry dad..but yeah of course that wont be a problem. Dad...mybe shes trying to progress shirs power so she can heal her? you know save her> I dont want to lose nan, were all just getting to knwo her
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 am

yah i know sissy *keeps looking at kids*
Ezra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 am

Me: *walks inside with Sam, looking around the house* thanks for taking me along with you Sam, I'll see you tomorrow ok?

Sam: *stops her momentarily* Hey dont let dad get to you ok? he's dad. Remember all those times he was hard on me? He sometimes forgets we're mature and old enough to move out if we really wanted to *smiles a comforting smile* not that i want you to move but dont let him get to you ok?

Me: *nods* its not just dad, its several things altogether you know? but It will be ok, I'll be a happy camper tomorrow again ok? *taps his chest then turns to go back to her room. Setting herself down on the bed and starting to apply the cream over her leg*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:51 am

Me: *frowns and bites her lip glad that kev cant see her face* i'm sorry kevin, i'm trying to understand..honestly i am. i wish there was someway that i could understand but it seems i cant. *stuffs a sigh*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:52 am

John: Moon, I'm only going to say this once. Healing is something she will never be able to do. She's never been able to do it, not illnesses that's for sure and I dont want to hear more about it so dont go encouraging her, do you understand me? *gets up* I'm late for my meeting with Bobby, ride home with Dean ok? and I'm holding you to your words
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:53 am

Kevin: Then just ACCEPT it ok?? I dont want to talk about it anymore. I dont want anyone to visit, I dont want anyone to tell me how I made the right choice and I dont want anyone to tell me what a great hunter I am OK? Not too much to ask, is it?? *turns to the other side giving her his back*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: