Hell house

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hell house

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:43 pm

Sam: *comes downstairs* dad just called. They're not in town. They've been spotted on the other side of the state so some local hunters are going to go after them. So he said to cancel that. Anyway, I'm going to head out and go give Kevin and Davi a ride back home. She'll probably need some help with Kevin. Need anything while im out?

Kevin: *lets Davi dress him up then leans back against the pillow*
Pebbles

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Me: *helps kev into the wheelchair after getting his perscription from the doctor and wheels him out of the room* sam's going to stop by to pick us up. john said the ghosts have moved to another town for now and there are some local hunters in the area heading out to take care of them. *leans down to give him a kiss* i love you kevin, you had me worried for a while there

Dean: really? okay...well that gives us less to do today. *looks up at sam* um no i cant think of anything. i'll be right back *walks down the hall to the pool room* hey shir, how's training going?
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:00 pm

Kevin: Thanks Davi. The demons moved on to a different city? now how does that make sense? *sighs* they're just going to kick other hunters' ass. We need to figure out how to kill them *looks as they pass a mobile coffee shop* hey can we stop for coffee? I am anyway not going to come out of the hospital like this. Sam's probably prepared with a camera*

Denny: alright, I'm going to take care of some things, get everyone ready ok? go wake them up especially my wife. You leave for a couple of days and everyone turns into lazy donkies

Sam: *parks his car outside the hospital, texting Davi that he's waiting*

Me: *sits on the edge of the pool trying to get her knee to move with no use. looks up at Dean and nearly slips* CRAP!!!! oh no no no its been over 15 minutes!!! *looks around in horror then back at him* she's going to kill me!!!
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 pm

(Grrrr dang comp virus, i just now got rid of it, so Ill be right with you all let me get dressed first Very Happy ...oh yeah sn.tv is working again!!!!!!! *grins big* sob itsd about time)
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 pm

(bout time you showed up moonie...we're on hh. sntv too)
Me: you're welcome sweetie. i know we'll figure it out but we'll have to postpone it for now. *stops for a moment and to pick up her cell* sam's waiting outside and i dont think you can have coffee but i promise if he has a camera i'll freeze his butt.

Dean: what? huh? she gave you a time limit...well either way we need to get ready to go to italy no packing required though.
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:19 pm

(So you all knew before me?....humph. so why are you all playing on here then?)
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 pm

(just in case it didn't work for you)
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:24 am

( *Grumbles* im here, I swear if I hda the money id buy the baord a new server. I think I posted my last post on the other board before it messed up)
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:25 am

here you go

Dean: Yeah I didnt exactly help did I? sorry How about I just wish you good luck and we'll all be there rooting for you. *walks toward the stauirs and pauses tro whisper in davis ear*hey i have stink bomsb top sneak in his kit if you want *chuckles and heads upstairs to cahnge into his flannel shirt and slightly torn jeans at the knee*

Kev: I heard that dean! *shakes his head* davi you do that babe and tour sleeping in the vinyard there for sure. Im just going in what I have on iv already showered.

Moon: how did she *is about to ask, but nearly gets toppled over by her hug, smiles and wraps arms around her whispering* wow...who wouldof ever thought wed hug like this huh? and dont worry im not sure I want to yet either *feel her eyes tear up for some reason and holds her tight*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:26 am

Sam: Hey Davi sleeping in the vinyard isnt all that bad.. think of the potential *winks at her* oh Davi I wanted to wear flip flops but its economy and I'm afraid people will be all over my feet so I strongly suggest..

Denny: Thanks Dean but still *shakes his hand smiling* you guys still dont know what its about, I appreciate it though. Moon are you around? We have to get going guys seriously *looks at his watch*

Me: *pulls away from her after some time smiling* hey umm.. thanks for that. Dont mind me ok? *looks away embarrassed all over* I have strange outbursts. Anyway listen.. I have some money I put on the side of us, I'm talking about BIG money. We're going to go shopping when we get to Italy ok? you and me and if its ok we can invite Davi too? we never threw you a bachelorette party and maybe now would be the best time. Please? *hugs her again tight but pulls away after a moment* sorry, sorry I better get going. We both should.
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 am

still dont were flip flops sam *looks at denny* ok denny
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 am

(I would too Moon, here's my post)
(hey Shir, Moon, Davi, Ez :hug: )

Me: *comes in almost running in the house* whew I thought you guys might leave me here and go to Italy without me. Hey everyone *grabs her little bag she already had packed and sits it by the door, not even taking her backpack off her shoulder from school*
Heather

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 am

Me: it doesn't have much potential for me at the moment*laughs looking over at sam* yeah you might want to keep those feet safe in a pair of shoes. now mine on the other hand aren't safe either way so i might as well show them off*gives ez a strange look and nods* yeah i brought them down already. *gets up helping kev up as well and moves to grab her and kev's bags*

Kian: no ez i dont really care..*sighs* nevermind ez forget i said anything

(that's my other post)

(hey heather *hug*)

Kian: i'm fine ez *looks up* hey heather how was school? we're just about to go now.

Me: hey heather *smiles to her*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:31 am

Dean: *Comes downstaurs* im ready im ready my bag is already by the door* We taking 2or three cars? probbaly cheaper than a cab

Kevin: *gets up slowly taking sdavis hand* sweetie flips flops> I think tennis shoes wold be better *points to his own* and I cant carry you on my back like I used too

Me: *chukles and turns wiping her eyes giving her anohert quickhug then helps her to her feet* its alright really just...dont let that be tghe last one ok? I missed that come on befiore his highness has a panick attack *takes her hand and oes with her downstairs grabbing her bag* hi kian, been asleep? im all ready denny, its gonna be ok *heads tio the kitchen and nukes a hot pocket quickly and wraps it ina paper towel and gets her shades* oh yeah that sonds awesome shir, lewts just not buy out the whole country

(Hi heather Very Happy , sorry you had to come here, but the forum doesnt liek me today apparently)
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:34 am

(hi heather *hugs*)

ok dad*looks* yah sissy were going now i think..hi sissy..hi moon shir
Ezra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:35 am

Me: hey daddy. it was extremely busy since its the week before school is out *hugs him tight* but I'll tell you more about when we get on the plane since we're about to leave. I hope you slept better in my bed than you did in the chair this morning. yeah I can see that sissy, I'm already to go too *shows her her bag by the door*

(its alright Moon I totally understand. it would drive anyone to drink I tell you Smile)
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:36 am

Me: i know you cant babe you can stick to your tennis *kisses his cheek then picks up the bags walking out to the car* two would probably be best.

Kian: yeah i have, i was up for a while last night but i'm all ready now. okay heather we can talk on the plane

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:37 am

Me: *leaves her dad a note on his nightstand and for a minute holds his pillow and squeezes it some* na not the whole country but close enough *thanks Sam for helping her with her bag, follows him downstairs*

Denny: one car, already prepared Dean, its waiting outside. Come on guys lets get going *turns arunud to Meet Moon* I heard that *pulls her to him, his arm wrapped around her back* ready to go to Italy baby?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:39 am

i see sissy thats good...is school over *picks her bag walks out*
Ezra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:43 am

Dean: *pauses to hug heather* ey kiddo, kian lets move it sleeping beauty, such a girl at times..oh im kididng relax just excited *puts his shades on* lets boogie *stops outside mouth dropping open* whoa...LIMO?, denny man you went all out *pouts bags in the back and offers to take shirs and puts it in ther too*

Kevin: *smiles at davi and wiggles his eyebrows, then heads outside nodding impressed* crippled get to ride royalty, awesoooome. help me with this davi>? thanks babe *slides in*

Me: *sqeezes his hand ina nervous death grip but smiles* im ore than ready, are you nervous? *stops looking* denny *kisses him* why didnt you say so> *goes to add her own bags in* hi heather. hope school went ok

(Amen to that heather! lol. Im thinking mybe a tequilia sunrise? with an extra shot. there soo good)
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:45 am

Me: Hey Shir, Moon. we're coming Denny. there's one car? did you get us a limo? *picks up her bag and looks at Ez* no I still have next week and its tests most of the week then I might be done. I'll have to see, depends on if I can get all the homework caught up which I'm bringing with me to Italy to work on during the day. so if I disappear for hours at a time, thats what I'm doing *hugs Dean tight and looks at Moon* yeah school went alright but glad its almost over *steps outside, mouth dropping open at the site* wow, Denny you go all out dont you? *puts her bag in the back*
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 am

Me: woah nice, denny you are the best thanks for getting us a limo*puts their bags in the trunk and helps kev into the car getting in beside him and smiles as denny and moon before resting her head on kev's shoulder*

Kian: *grabs his bag and walks out to the car getting in* let's go folks awesome a limo denny you rock
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 am

*carrys bag walks out mouth smiles* WOW this is cool thanks denny *puts bag in then gets in*
Ezra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:56 am

John: *stands on the porch and waves at them* Have a food time guys! Ill see you friday.
Moonbeam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:56 am

Me: Hey Heather welcome back from school *gets inside the limo, sitting next to Kevin, secretly taking his hand and places her other behind his back*

Sam: alright, everything's inside, were ready to go *watches the view out the window* I hope we get there on time. We also need to get our passports in check and the tickets. I hope you all brought them. Wow Italy. I just realized its the first time Heather and Ez are leaving the states?

Denny: *smiles and hurries her into the limo getting inside after her* oh if you only knew how fast my heart's going *smiles and kisses her back anxious for the next surprise*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top