Hell house

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:30 am

Me: about two months, its good for them. they have been trying for a while now. She shouldn't have been out on a hunt though*finishes her soda and tosses the can into the trash hesitantly putting her hand near his on the bed*

Dean: *chuckles a little* yeah that's true *shakes head* no she went to bed about two hours ago, did you want to talk to her?
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:38 am

Kevin: *looks away fomr her* none of us should of been...well not true I should of been, zach was popping off to me, telling ME how to do MY job. Hes gotton too cocky for his own good *grisp the bedcovers angrily*

Me: nah *waves a hand* just shes been ill you know? and dad wanted me to keep an eye on her, so ill be sleeping down here on thecouch. its closer to the guest rooms. *goes to pop a dvd in*
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 am

Me: *sighs and pulls her legs up her hand moving back to sit on her lap and nods* i know, he has. he needs to take it down a couple levels. especailly with the baby coming. *looks up at him reaching over to touch his arm* kevin please try to relax, the doctor said that you cant take to much excitement or it will hurt your heart.

Dean: oh yeah, dad told me about that her illness the other day *shakes head* i cant believe i didn't know. I'll stay with you moon *sits down next to her looking over at the tv* what did you put in?
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:04 am

Kevin: Yeah yeah. *pulls covers over him* goodnight davi, sleep in that bed if you want, more comfortable.

Me: *smiles at dean* really? thanks I sense you could use the company too *lays back on the couch wrapping arm around his shoulders* Pirates of the carribean *sees his face and laughs* ok yeah its lame but tis funny and we all need a laugh lately. oh hold on *goes to get a energy drink for herself so she can stay up and brings dean back a soda* here ya go. *settles back down and starts drinking it, taking deans hand and smiles feeling how relaxed it is* too bad we cant sneak sama nd shir in here to join us, but sa needs to be with his....*tries to not sound dissapointed* uh well other family and shir probably needs to rest *looks back at the tv*

(Goodnight davi *hugs* see you tomorrow)
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:16 am

Me: Night kevin *watches him slowly drift off to sleep* i love you kev more than anything *sighs a little watching him sleep then turns off the tv and pulls a blanket around her settling in the chair beside the bed staring out the window still keeping an eye on kev*

Dean: *laughs and wraps his arm around her taking a sip of the soda* yeah but one of these days will all four of us get together and have a movie marathon or just spend some time together *watches the movies with her as the night rolls on*

(night moonie *hug* see you tomorrow MORNING SNOOPY Very Happy Cool Laughing have a good day and......boo affraid bounce okay i'm gonna go to bed before i outdo the smiliies more than i already have)
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Me: *gets up and ready for school. Goes to the living room, smiles seeing Moon and Dean there on the couch and covers them both up with a blanket, turning the TV off and goes into the kitchen to grab some toast. Leaves for school and finds it pretty quiet compared to how it normally is and goes to her classroom to work on a little homework while the teacher and other people talk to the students but her mind wandering off in thought.

(I dont know which board to post on so I'll post on this one. Its alright Moon I understand your dad needed to use the computer and hopefully you can get on the board today and it wont cause any of us any trouble. Its very frustating. I will talk to you all later. Shir I hope you are having a good day. *hugs* Davi, Moon, Ez have a good day as well *hugs* )
Heather

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 pm

John: Mom, I am not going to argue about this. Dont raise her hopes up, she may not even be cut out for it.

Tracey: Oh pish posh John, she has more than a chance. Are you going to deny her of her destiny then? You know these children have gifts. Mary's paired them up so they could..

John: Mary's gone and she didnt know half the things I know today. I do not deny her of her destiny if she doesnt know about and so be it, am I making myself clear? We've lost too much already. I've never had a normal life, my children had no normal life. This has got to come to a stop. We've lost friends and family. I've lost 4 grandchildren already, I do not want to lose my daughter.

Tracey: But you would rather take the chance of losing me even for the slightest chance that it might work? *nods* very well John *watches him firmly* I understand what you ask of me but it is going to happen one way or another whether you and I want it, and without my help you may lose her forever. She could wake up one morning and it will be there and without being prepared..

John: *sighs greively, watching his mom for some time, hesitating but eventually retreats and leaves the room quietly*
[img][/img]
Pebbles

Number of posts : 378

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Me: *places a pile of cherry filled muffins on the table where Moon and Dean are with two little flags and smiley faces painted on each then turns to look for Tracey, following her voice as she calls her downstairs*

Me: Gran? *walks further, arriving at a part of the underground area she's never seen before. Advances forward curiously yet suspiciously* Gran are you here? Finally spots her up ahead, seated on a mat, her legs folded under her like the ancient chinese tradition*

Tracey: please be seated by dear so we can begin

Me: I cant sit.. like that. My knee cant flex well yet but I'm working on it so maybe in a few days? *clears her throat* I didnt bring any pen and pa..

TraceY: There will be no need for that my dear. Take a seat in front of me and we shall begin *once her granddaughter is stationed, takes in a light breath and looks up to meet her eyes* I trust you shall remember everything I say and know you will not fail me. A true healer needs to listen not only to hear and to comprehend, not only to understand. We shall begin learning the history of medicine. hush *holds her finger up seeing as her granddaughter already wants to say she's taken history of medicine before* this is not the common medicine found in books my dear. This goes way back. You are here to learn healing, not medicine and this takes us back to the early days of china.
Professional Chinese medicine bases its treatment on two diagnoses; There is the disease diagnosis and the pattern discrimination. At the moment, the criteria for establishing the presence of a Chinese medical pattern are the so-called four examinations. These are visual inspection, auscultation-olfaction, questioning, and palpation. Tell me, have you ever heard of the 28 pulses?

Me: *mouth drops open in utter shock* great.. what did I get myself into..
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:53 pm

Me: *stirs a little her head rested on kev's bed watches him sleep for a little while longer then gets up groaning at the pain in her body and grabs some cookies from the candy machine and eats them remembering her promise to moon then lays her head back on kev's bed staring over at the wall*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Kevin: *reaches and hits the monitor with his fist* shut up already damnit *turns on his side and casually rests his head on the pillow expecting to find Davi's head next to his. When he doesnt, opens his eyes some and looks* hey.. what are you doing on the chair *taps the bed* come here, lay with me. I promise I'm not going to go flatline *hands her his hand* here you can make sure yourself
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Me: hey morning*sits up looking up at him then smiles a little laying down next to him taking his hand in hers checking his pulse while resting her head on the pillow next to his looking over at him* how are you feeling this morning? any better? *keeps her hand in his still making sure she can feel his heartbeat*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Kevin: Yeah I do, still feel weak and my chest is sore around here *rubs his left chest some* someone was here last night, right? you were gone for some time
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Me: *looks up at him and smiles a little* they said you could go home after rounds if you were feeling better. *runs her fingers over his knuckles a little*yeah moon stopped by and i talked with her for a little bit. i didn't mean to be gone for so long.

Dean: *sits up a little and smiles seeing the muffins grabing one gets up looking around then ends up walking down the steps* shir...gran..you down here?
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:22 pm

Me: *stares at Tracey trying to capture everything she says although time and again realizes she's hardly able to keep track not to mention thinking of afterwards how she'll remember it all*

Tracey: Once we begin to combine pulse images and also identify different images in different positions on the two sides of the body, one can see that there is a lot of room for complexity. At this point, correct interpretation depends on two things: first and foremost, corroboration; and secondly, depth and breadth of Chinese medical theory *stops and looks at her granddaughter* oh we're done for now. You may take a 15 minutes break and return.

Me: *puts on a fake smile* yeah.. Tra.. I mean grandm.. 15 minutes break? You didnt tell me its a full day school. I thought we'll do it by steps. Its not going to be 3 years is it?

Tracey: you cant learn everything in one day and you cant spread this across 3 years either. By the end of the day I expect you to implement everything you've learned today. That is the only way you'll be able to internalize everything

Me: *gulps* but how am I going to implement it?

Tracey: The house is full of peo..

Me: *looks at her shock stricken* you must be joking!!! There's no way I'm going to.. even at school the only one I practiced on was Chris..

Tracey: My dear *laughs in sarcasm* for a minute there I thought you were doubting me. See, I suppose there's one thing you still refuse to understand

Me: *gets highly annoyed, already regretting she's agreed to this* what's that?

Tracey: This wasnt a request..
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Dean: *looks around attempting to find where they are*is it just me or does this house grow as much as our family does
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Kevin: yeah well if they dont let me go I'm going home myself. I'm tired of this and I have to talk to Dean and Sam, find those demons and kill them. This time I'm going to go through them first and show them who's the boss
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Me: *looks up at him knowing he probably wont back down but says it anyway* kevin, please promise me you will be careful. the doctor said no excitement or physical activity for a while but maybe we can find something 'else' that will help i mean we are leaving for italy soon.
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Kevin: Yeah well who's going to kill those demons? cause im sure the doctors wont *watches as one enters his room* are you going to stay?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Me:*sighs a little* i know i just dont want anything to happen to you *looks up at the doctor and gets off the bed* yeah i'll stay unless you dont want me to

Dean: *gives up after a few minutes and walks up the steps finishing his muffin and making some coffee*
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Kevin: No that's totally alright, you can stay here *sits up some when they ask him too but with quite a struggle watching as a group of people huddle around him, poking and touching him everywhere. Looks to the side where Davi is, his eyes pleading for her to get him out of there*

Me: yeah I get it 15 minutes *heads upstairs thinking of how to run away from her and not go back. Looks around and decides to try the pool for a quick swim and a chance to work on her knee some*

Denny: *comes down the stairs* Hey Winchesters, anyone home?
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:58 pm

Me: *takes his hand squeezing it gently* excuse me hi i dont mean to interupt your rounds but can one of you could get me discharge papers?

Dean: In the kitchen denny *looks over at him* where have you been man?
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:02 pm

Denny: Dean, my man, how you doing? *slaps his shoulder playfully* awww the girls arent up yet so youre looking for someone to make you your morning coffee? *smirks* been busy planning our Italy trip. Say man, I know this is somewhat of a short notice but you dont suppose we can leave today? I mean *smiles some* after we're back from the hunt?

Doctor: *turns around cocking an eyebrow at her* I'm sorry we seem to be in your way Miss. We havent decided yet whether this patient is released, if so the papers will be ready for you later when one of the doctors has the time to write them *turns back to Kevin to continue the exam*
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Dean: na i've got it covered..yeah sure man sounds good to me. we'll need to tell the girls soon though so they have time to pack, they always take forever to pack for things. *smiles to him*yeah after the hunt is fine i mean we got to get rid of these guys before they cause anymore damage. i better call dav and see if kevin is getting out today i hope he's doing better

Me: *sighs and rubs kev's fingers a little waiting for them to finish the exam leaning over to whisper in kev's ear* i'll get you out of here soon, even if i have to sign you out ama.
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 pm

Denny: Na they dont have to pack that's the beauty of it, when youre visiting Italy youre coming with luggage empty and return with one full. Alright lets get going and deal with these demons shall we?

Kevin: *watches as they all leave* Davi.. go sign me AMA, I'm not going to wake 4 more hours until they decide. We have Denny and I'm sure Shir can heal me up to the point that I can walk around on my feet
Pebbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:36 pm

Me: *nods to him then heads off calling dean on the way telling him what they are doing while filling out the papers then heads back to the room* okay all done zach dropped of a change of cloths for both of us earlier *moves to help him*

Dean: that's awesome man everyone is going to love that.*gets off the phone with dav* well they're signing him out AMA and she's gonna get him home *nods to denny* do you have any idea where they may be?
Dryan89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top